We are proud to bring back this popular program, aimed at developing and spotlighting the next generation of Learning Leadership in our field!
This year, we will provide a special scholarship and program for 30 learning professionals under the age of 30 at Learning 2017.
Over the past 7 years, we have had participants from over 150 organizations, including
The goal of the 30 Under 30 @ Learning 2017 Program is to provide support, visibility, voice and development for the next generation of Learning Leaders. Each member of the 30 Under 30 program will receive:
- 30 Under 30 sessions, led by alumni of previous 30 Under 30 programs
- Unique development and benchmarking activities with peers and learning leaders
- Interactive time with key speakers, including Elliott Masie
- Participation in Mentoring Activities
- Key Roles at Learning 2017 as Leaders and Facilitators
- A Major Discount to Learning 2017
We will select 30 learning colleagues who meet these criteria:
- Born after October 22, 1987 (You must be under 30 during Learning 2017)
- Working in the learning field (for an implementer or supplier)
- Interested in developing your career in the learning field
- Supported by your employer to participate in this program and their willingness to pay a reduced tuition ($750) and travel expenses
- Willing and excited to participate in a number of pre-event and event activities focused on our 30 Under 30 Group
- Willing to play a role at Learning 2017 as a session leader
- Willing to participate in a Mentoring activities at Learning 2017
- High Energy, outgoing and raring to network with new colleagues
We will select 30 individuals based on their responses to this application. We will accept only 1 or 2 participants from a single organization. Applications must be received by June 30 to be considered. Learning 2017’s 30 Under 30 participants will be announced in mid-July.
“The 30 Under 30 Learning program is one of the most powerful and impactful projects of my career. Over the 7 years, we have had more than 200 rising learning leaders in their 20’s take central stage, meet and cross mentor with learning colleagues of many generations and stretch their careers. Many have gone on to become Learning Executives in their companies and start cool ventures.” Elliott Masie, Host and Curator
"I absolutely loved the programme and am so excited others get the chance to experience the same." Leonie Yijink, MCI
“The 30 U 30 program was a great opportunity for me, and I know that those in my alumni class have been able to progress in their careers since being part of the program.” Sarah Truchard, Rockwater Energy Solutions