TO: Learning, Training & Performance Colleagues
FROM: Elliott Masie, Host & Curator
RE: Your Invitation to Learning 2017
Learning is Changing! Learners are Changing! Learning Formats are Changing! Learning Systems are Changing! And, Innovation in Learning Approaches, Technologies, and Engagement is Changing. Learning 2017 is focused on Learning Changes!
I would like to invite you and your colleagues to participate in Learning 2017 to be held in Orlando, Florida from October 22 to 25, 2017. Every year, we are honored to produce a high-engagement and high-impact gathering of over 1,500 learning colleagues from around the world. Here is a sample of the learning activities, conversations, and experiences at Learning 2017:
Learning 2017 General Sessions:
- Former First Lady, Michelle Obama
- John Lithgow – Actor, The Power of Storytelling
- Christine McKinley – “Physics for Rock Stars”
- Karl Kapp – Engagement and Gamification
- Andrea Wong – Google, Experience Design
- Richard Culatta – Learning Innovations
- Nigel Paine – Leadership LABS in the Changing Workplace
- Chris Pickett – Pacific Gas & Electric Learning Leader
- Diane Adams – Mount Sinai Health System Learning Leader
- Timo Gorner – Fox Entertainment Group Learning Leader
- And More...
Learning 2017 Experiences and Activities:
- 180 Breakout Activities – Learning from Learning Colleagues
- LearningTown: Face-to-Face & Digital Connections
- Cyber Security, Terror, & Emergencies: Learning Readiness
- Global Learning Forum
- Pitch! For Learning: New Innovations from Ventures
- Learning Escape Room
- PechaKucha (20 Graphics & Stories in 5 Minutes)
- Learning Labs
- 30 Under 30 Learning Leaders
- Pit Crew Tire Changing Simulation
- Learning Retreats
- Broadway Music Segments from MASIE Productions
- LearningTV Morning TV Show
- Special Tuesday Night Celebration/Party!
- And Much More! Watch for many more innovations and experiments throughout Learning 2017.
Check out the Learning 2017 Content Map:
Learning 2017 is celebrating its 27th year as a global gathering of learning colleagues.
We are honored to have 35 Supplier Showcase Sessions from marketplace companies, rather than a traditional trade show exhibit floor. Innovation will be everywhere, in authentic conversations with colleagues about changes in our field.
The design of Learning 2017 will expand and evolve in the coming months. Check out Updates on Learning2017.com, which expand on our activity and content innovations.
We invite you and your teammates to come to Learning 2017. There are special Early Registration Discounts now available.
I look forward to learning with you at Learning 2017!