We are very excited to introduce the members of the Learning 2017 ‘30 Under 30’! These learning colleagues will be featured and highly engaged throughout the event. We are proud to bring back this popular program, aimed at developing and spotlighting the next generation of Learning Leadership in our field!
The Learning 2017 “30 Under 30” participants are:
Land O'Lakes, Inc.
Nestle Purina Pet Care
Arise Virtual Solutions
Penn State University
This year’s 30 Under 30 Facilitators and Mentors are former members Jessica Ostalaza-Puccio (Orlando Health), Caleb Clayton (Fidelity Investments) and Emily Hanson (Ally Financial). Each of these Learning Leaders found the 30 Under 30 experience to be an important part of their development.
“The 30 under 30 program was such an awesome, inspiring experience which allowed me to meet many young people who are truly making a difference in their organization in their own unique way through learning.”
Jessica Ostolaza-Puccio – Orlando Health, 30 Under 30 Class of 2015
“The 30 under 30 program gave me the opportunity to collaborate with learning professionals and see learning in a whole new light.”
Caleb Clayton, Fidelity Investments, 30 Under 30, Class of 2016
“The 30 Under 30 program was integral in building the foundation of my L&D career. I am confident that I would not have had many of the opportunities I’ve been privileged to have if it weren’t for the 30U30 program. The group is always fun, engaged, motivated, and remains a part of my professional life, even after 7 years.”
Emily Hanson – Ally Financial, 30 Under 30 Class of 2010
The goal of the 30 Under 30 @ Learning 2017 Program is to provide support, visibility, voice and development for the next generation of Learning Leaders.
Each member of the 30 Under 30 program receives:
- 30 Under 30 sessions, led by alumni of previous 30 Under 30 programs
- Unique development and benchmarking activities with peers and learning leaders
- Interactive time with key speakers, including Elliott Masie
- Participation in Mentoring Activities
- Key Roles at Learning 2017 as Leaders and Facilitators
- A Major Discount to Learning 2017
Each year, we will select 30 learning colleagues who meet these criteria:
- Working in the learning field (for an implementer or supplier)
- Interested in developing your career in the learning field
- Supported by your employer to participate in this program and their willingness to pay a reduced tuition and travel expenses
- Willing and excited to participate in a number of pre-event and event activities focused on our 30 Under 30 Group
- Willing to play a role as a session leader
- Willing to participate in a Mentoring activities
- High Energy, outgoing and raring to network with new colleagues
Over the past 7 years, we have had participants from over 150 organizations, including:
“The 30 Under 30 Learning program is one of the most powerful and impactful projects of my career. Over the 7 years, we have had more than 200 rising learning leaders in their 20’s take central stage, meet and cross mentor with learning colleagues of many generations and stretch their careers. Many have gone on to become Learning Executives in their companies and start cool ventures.” Elliott Masie, Host and Curator
"I absolutely loved the programme and am so excited others get the chance to experience the same." Leonie Yijink, MCI
“The 30 U 30 program was a great opportunity for me, and I know that those in my alumni class have been able to progress in their careers since being part of the program.” Sarah Truchard, Rockwater Energy Solutions